Michael McGuire is a Senior Principal Environmental and Civil Engineer based in California with more than 30 years of experience focused on characterizing and remediating sites affected by industrial operations.
Career Summary of Michael McGuire, P.E.
- Specialties: Site Investigation and Remediation; Groundwater Assessment and Remediation; Environmental Management Assessment and Systems; Brownfields Redevelopment Planning
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Environmental Management
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Education: M.S., Structural Engineering (geotechnical emphasis), Stanford University, 1984; B.S., Engineering, San Francisco State University, 1982
- Registration: California Professional Engineer, C42566