Mike Kavanaugh is a Senior Principal Environmental Engineer based in California with more than 35 years of consulting experience focused on the areas of water quality, water treatment, and groundwater remediation. He has served a highly diverse group of private and public sector clients directly, through industry associations, and through attorneys.
Career Summary of Michael Kavanaugh, Ph.D., P.E., BCEE
- Specialties: Site Investigation and Remediation; Groundwater Assessment and Remediation; Specialized In Situ Treatment Technologies; Industrial Wastewater Treatment Planning and Design; Environmental Management Assessment and Systems
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Environmental Management, Water Management
- Disciplines: Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering
- Education: Ph.D., Civil/Sanitary Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, California, 1974; M.S., Chemical Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, California, 1964; B.S., Chemical Engineering, (Cum Laude), Stanford University, Palo Alto, California, 1962
- Registration: Registered Chemical Engineer, California; Professional Engineer, Michigan