Neven Kresic is a Senior Consultant based in Washington, D.C. with more than 30 years of experience focused on groundwater and surface water-related consulting, research, and teaching. Neven specializes in analyzing and understanding complex groundwater systems and is an expert in the application of high-end numerical models for simulating contaminant fate and transport in groundwater.
Career Summary of Neven Kresic, Ph.D., P.G.
- Specialties: Groundwater Engineering, Development, and Remediation; Groundwater Modeling; Karst and Fractured Rock Hydrogeology; Water Resources Evaluation; Expert Witness Testimony
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Water and Natural Resources, Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Disciplines: Hydrogeology, Geology
- Education: Ph.D., Geology/Hydrogeology, University of Belgrade, Belgrade, former Yugoslavia, 1987, M.S., Hydrogeology, University of Belgrade, Yugoslavia, 1984, Hydrogeologic Engineering, University of Belgrade, Yugoslavia, 1981
- Registration: Georgia Professional Geologist, PG001509; Virginia Professional Geologist, 2801-001723; Pennsylvania Professional Geologist, PG003863E