Paul Sabatini is a Senior Principal Engineer based in Illinois with more than 26 years of experience focused on the analysis, design, and inspection of anchored walls, landslide stabilization systems, soil nail walls, earth slopes, braced excavations, mechanically stabilized earth (MSE) walls, gabion walls, and deep soil mixing for earth and foundation support.
Career Summary of Paul Sabatini, Ph.D., P.E., D.GE
- Specialties: Solid, Industrial, and Hazardous Waste Disposal Facilities; Geohazard Evaluation and Mitigation; Seismic Hazard Evaluation/Ground Motion Studies; Earth Retaining Structures and Excavation Support; Specialty/Conventional Structural Foundations
- Practice Areas: Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, Waste Management
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering
- Education: Ph.D., Civil Engineering; Northwestern University, 1994; M.S., Civil Engineering, Northwestern University, 1991; B.S., Civil Engineering, Columbia University, 1989
- Registration: Professional Engineer: Illinois:062-054859; Indiana:PE11500742; Michigan:6201063461; New Jersey:24GE05377300; New York:096189; Ohio:E-71602; Pennsylvania:PE075710; West Virginia:22290