Peter Zeeb is a Senior Principal Hydrogeologist based in Massachusetts with more than 25 years of experience focused on investigation and remediation strategy at some of the most challenging sites in the country, including CERCLA-regulated sites in New England and the Midwest, as well as numerous state-regulated sites.
Career Summary of Peter Zeeb, Ph.D., P.G., LSP
- Specialties: Hydrogeologic Investigation and Analysis; Remedial Strategy Development; Contaminant Fate and Transport; Expert Consultation and Testimony
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup
- Disciplines: Environmental Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Hydrogeology
- Education: Ph.D., Civil and Environmental Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1996; M.S., Civil Engineering, Water Resources, Stanford University, Stanford, California, 1991; B.A., Geology and Environmental Studies, Williams College, Williamstown, Massachusetts, 1985
- Registration: Licensed Site Professional in Massachusetts, 6572; Registered Professional Geologist in New Hampshire, 210