Becky Oliver is a Principal Engineer based in California with more than 14 years of experience in geoenvironmental engineering; mine infrastructure, tailings impoundment, and waste closure design; and vapor and gas intrusion mitigation design.
Career Summary of Rebecca Oliver, P.E.
- Specialties: Geoenvironmental Containment and Cleanup Engineering; Waste Containment Facility Permitting and Design; Subsurface Vapor Mitigation System Design and Implementation
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Civil Sites, Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, Waste Management
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering
- Education: B.S., Civil Engineering, Northeastern University, 2006
- Registration: California Professional Engineer, 75042; Idaho Professional Engineer, 16488; Alaska Professional Engineer, 128280