Rodolfo Sancio is a Senior Principal Geotechnical Engineer based in Houston, Texas with more than 20 years of experience focused on geohazard management (i.e., identification, characterization, and mitigation of geohazards), geotechnical site investigations, site development and ground improvement solutions, and foundation analyses for large industrial facilities and civil construction.
Career Summary of Rodolfo Sancio, Ph.D., P.E., D.GE
- Specialties: Geotechnical and Geostructural Engineering; Earthquake Engineering; Geohazard Evaluation and Mitigation; Specialty and Conventional Structural Foundations; Soft and Liquefiable Ground Improvement
- Practice Areas: Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Disciplines: Geoenvironmental Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering
- Education: Ph.D., Geotechnical Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, 2003; M.S., Geotechnical Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, 1999; B.S., Civil Engineering, Universidad Católica Andrés Bello, 1995
- Registration: Registered Professional Engineer, Louisiana, #42589; North Carolina #046854; Ohio #84337; Texas, #97505; Virginia, #0402059188; West Virginia, #22952; Venezuela, CIV 101.646