Ronald Johnson is a Senior Principal Geotechnical Engineer based in California who has been focused on the most seismically active areas of the United States throughout his career. He has led dozens of multidisciplinary teams as they tackled a wide range of challenging and multi-faceted engineering projects, including post-fire erosion efforts and brownfield redevelopment opportunities.
Career Summary of Ronald Johnson, P.E., G.E.
- Specialties: Geohazard Evaluation and Mitigation; Geotechnical and Geostructural Engineering; Brownfield Sites; Solid, Industrial, and Hazardous Waste Disposal Facilities; Erosion and Sediment Control; Pavement Design; Grading and Earthworks; Construction and Post-fire Erosion and Sediment Control.
- Practice Areas: Water and Natural Resources, Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, Waste Management
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Geoenvironmental Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering
- Education: M.B.A., San Diego State University, 1998; M.S., Civil Engineering, San Diego State University, 1993; B.S., Geological Engineering, University of Utah, 1988
- Registration: Arizona PE, 30941; California Geotechnical Engineer, 2356; California Civil Engineer, 49237; Idaho PE, 14172; Nevada PE, 12835, Utah PE, 181962-2202, Ohio PE, 77501