Scott Elder is a Senior Principal and Construction Specialist based in Georgia with more than 27 years of experience focused on day-to-day management and implementation of complex field assignments, construction of large enviro-civil projects, and provision of construction management and quality assurance services for clients.
Career Summary of Scott Elder
- Specialties: Remediation System Implementation; Groundwater Extraction and Treatment Systems; Solid, Industrial, and Hazardous Waste Disposal Facilities; Landfill Gas Collection and Management Systems; Brownfield Sites
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Environmental Management, Water Management, Waste Management
- Disciplines: Construction Management
- Education: M.B.A., Management, Georgia State University, 2002; B.A., Biology, Wesleyan University, 1989
- Registration: State of Georgia, General Contractor License #GCQA002304 State of Alabama, General Contractor License (Environmental) #48662 State of Louisiana, General Contractor License #59594 District of Columbia, General Contractor License #4105-14000220 State of Tennessee, General Contractor License # 69921