Scott Graves is a Principal Engineer based in Texas with experience focused on geotechnical, environmental, and water resources engineering. Scott specializes in landfill design and permitting, waste site remediation, and construction management/construction quality assurance (CM/CQA) for public and private clients in the waste management, electric utility, and petrochemical industries, as well as redevelopment companies and hazardous waste site responsible parties (PRP groups).
Career Summary of Scott Graves, P.E.
- Specialties: Solid, Industrial, and Hazardous Waste Facilities; Surface Impoundments; Earth Retaining Structures; Seismic Hazard Evaluation; Solid Waste Recycling Facilities; Grading and Earthworks; Construction Management and Quality Assurance; Watershed Modeling
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, Waste Management
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering
- Education: M.S., Civil Engineering (geotechnical emphasis), University of Texas at Austin, 1993; B.S., Civil Engineering, Iowa State University, 1991
- Registration: Texas Professional Engineer, 86557; Louisiana Professional Engineer, 31181; Oklahoma Professional Engineer, 19710; Georgia Professional Engineer, PE023730; Ohio Professional Engineer, PE.68434; and six other states