Scott McCann is a Principal Environmental Engineer based in Florida with more than 30 years of experience in environmental consulting and engineering. He is a licensed Professional Engineer in Florida, Mississippi, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
Career Summary of Scott McCann, P.E.
- Specialties: Air Quality and Environmental Compliance Management; Air Quality Permitting; Multimedia Environmental Compliance Auditing and Corrective Action; Regulatory Agency Negotiations; Resolution and Compliance Management Assistance
- Practice Areas: Air Quality Management and Air Pollution Control
- Disciplines: Environmental Engineering
- Education: B.S. Environmental Engineering, University of Florida, 1988
- Registration: Florida Professional Engineer, 54172; Mississippi Professional Engineer, 21103; South Carolina Professional Engineer, 16228; North Carolina Professional Engineer, 021780