Stefanie Fountain is a Senior Principal Engineer based in Tennessee with more than 17 years of professional experience focused in the areas or radiological waste management; on-site disposal facility siting and design; site characterization and conceptual site model development; groundwater fate and transport modeling; construction management and quality assurance; and conceptual and detailed remediation system design.
Career Summary of Stefanie Fountain, Ph.D., P.E., PMP
- Specialties: Contaminated Media Investigations and Assessments (Soil, Sediment, Groundwater, Surface Water, Air, Vapors, and Waste); Data Interpretation, Synthesis, Visualization, and GIS; Regulatory Strategy and Cleanup Goal Development; Radiological Waste Management and Disposal Facilities; Facility Decontamination and Decommissioning
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Waste Management
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Hydrogeology
- Education: Ph.D., Environmental Engineering & Science, Clemson University, 2009; M.S., Environmental Engineering & Science, Clemson University, 2000; B.C.E., Civil Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 1998
- Registration: Tennessee Professional Engineer, No. 00117625; Licensed to practice engineering in six other states; Certified Project Management Professional (PMP®), Project Management Institute, No. 1527780