Susan Welt is a Principal based in Massachusetts with almost 20 years of experience focused on the investigation and remediation of industrial sites, former manufactured gas plants (MGP), mining operations, and U.S. Department of Defense facilities. She is an experienced strategic planner and risk communicator and manager of soil, groundwater, sediment, and vapor intrusion (VI) projects.
Career Summary of Susan Welt, M.P.H., P.E.
- Specialties: Contaminated Media Investigations and Assessments; Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessments; Subsurface Vapor Intrusion Modeling and Assessments; Subsurface Vapor Mitigation System Design and Implementation; Environmental Management System (EMS) Development and Implementation; Brownfield Sites
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Environmental Management
- Disciplines: Environmental Engineering, Public Health
- Education: M.P.H., Environmental Health, University of Rochester, 2001; M.S., Agricultural and Biological Engineering, Cornell University, 1999; B.S., Agricultural and Biological Engineering, Geological Engineering, Cornell University, 1998
- Registration: New York Professional Engineer, 084913