Tamara Hebeler is a Senior Principal Engineer based in Georgia with more than 20 years of experience focused on engineering design for several large geotechnical, remediation, and waste management projects including field exploration, preparation of design and construction level drawings, supporting design calculations and specifications, and project management.
Career Summary of Tamara Hebeler, PE
- Specialties: Environmental Compliance, Remedial Investigations and Remedial Optimization, Geotechnical Engineering, Water Resources, Waste Management
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Environmental Management, Water and Natural Resources, Water Management, Civil Infrastructure, Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering
- Education: MS, Civil Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA, 1999; BS, Civil Engineering, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY, 1997
- Registration: Registered Professional Engineer, Alabama, No. 36931; Georgia, No. PE030463; Kentucky, No. 30317; Tennessee, No. 00116456; Georgia Level 1A and Level II Stormwater Certification