Todd Creamer is a Principal Geologist based in New England with more than 24 years of experience and is chairman of Geosyntec's international vapor intrusion (VI) practice.
Career Summary of Todd Creamer, P.G.
- Specialties: Contaminated media investigations and assessments; Subsurface Vapor Intrusion Modeling and Assessments; Subsurface Vapor Mitigation System Design and Implementation; Conceptual Site Model (CSM) Development; Regulatory Strategy and Cleanup Goal Development; Environmental Forensic Studies; Data Interpretation, Synthesis, Visualization, and GIS
- Practice Areas: Contaminated Site Assessment and Cleanup, Environmental Management, Building Health
- Disciplines: Earth Sciences, Environmental Sciences
- Education: M.S., Geology, North Carolina State University, 1998; B.A., Geology and Native American Studies, University of Rochester, 1993
- Registration: Professional Geologist, California No. 8365; Pennsylvania No. PG005324; Wyoming No. 3532