Victoria Cheplak, P.E. is a Principal Engineer based in Georgia with more than 15 years of experience focused on environmental and water resources engineering for industrial, municipal, and property development clients.
Career Summary of Victoria Cheplak, P.E.
- Specialties: NPDES Industrial and Construction General Permitting Compliance, Stormwater Quality and Watershed Modeling, GIS Analysis, Civil Site Engineering
- Practice Areas: Water and Natural Resources, Water Management
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering
- Education: M.S., Environmental and Water Resources Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin, 2001; B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Florida, 1999
- Registration: Professional Engineer, Georgia, No. PE030385; Professional Engineer, Kentucky, No. 26706; Professional Engineer, NCEES, No. 38221; Level II Certified Design Professional, Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Commission, Erosion & Sedimentation; Certification for the State of Georgia, No. 0000009381