Wade Burcham is a Principal Water Resources Engineer based in Alabama with more than 21 years of professional experience focused on natural stream stabilization, water resources engineering, stormwater management, municipal engineering, and contract administration.
Career Summary of Wade Burcham, P.E., LEED, AP, BD+C
- Specialties: Naturalized Stabilization Measures Stormwater Best Management Practices, Hydrology and Flood Modeling, Stream and Lake Restoration Studies and Design, Urban Stormwater Management Planning and Design, Municipal Consulting
- Practice Areas: Environmental Management, Water and Natural Resources, Water Management, Civil Sites
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering
- Education: B.S., Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Alabama in Birmingham, 1996
- Registration: Alabama Professional Engineer, P.E.26027, Licensed to practice in 7 other states, LEED AP BD+C, Part 107 UAS Remote Pilot Certification