Yvana Hrovat, P.E. is a Principal Engineer based in California with more than 16 years of professional experience as a project manager, water resources engineer, environmental scientist and compliance analyst that specializes in sustainable designs that conserve water supplies and optimize reuse while protecting and improving water quality. Yvana has extensive expertise with management of large-scale, complex projects from environmental compliance and permitting for solar and wind power projects to regional water quality improvement plans.
Career Summary of Yvana Hrovat, P.E.
- Specialties: Green infrastructure design, Low impact development, Water quality analyses, Stormwater management, Environmental documentation and permitting (CWA 401, 404 and CDFG 1600), Integrated/sustainable water resources, Stormwater NPDES permitting, Watershed management, Restoration design
- Practice Areas: Environmental Management, Water and Natural Resources, Civil Sites
- Disciplines: Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Sciences
- Education: M.S., Environmental Science and Management, Coastal Marine Resources, University of California, Santa Barbara, 2006; B.S., Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Michigan, 2002
- Registration: California Professional Engineer, P.E.78452; Michigan Professional Engineer, P.E. 6201056803