Geosyntec developed and implemented an information management system (IMS) and an Instrumentation Data Acquisition System (IDAS), collectively known as the BooneDamIMS. The system brings together ongoing reconstruction data, real-time instrumentation monitoring, and historic data in a manner that allows these data to be rapidly organized, analyzed, visualized, and made accessible to contractors.
Boone Dam 3-D Geospatial Model
- Location: Spurgeon, TN
- Client: Barnard Construction Company, Inc.
- Project Practice Areas: Geotechnical and Geological Analysis, Modeling, and Engineering
- Type of Facility: Dam
- Services Provided: GIS Data Management
- Type of Work: Web Database Application Development
- Company: Geosyntec Consultants
- Governing Regulation: TVA