Geosyntec has and continues to provide Owner‐Engineering support in erosion & sediment control as well as stormwater management for a 74 MW solar energy facility in Beaufort County, NC, owned and operated by a national leader in renewable energy. Geosyntec was contracted to provide site observations, document review, and a corrective action plan with cost estimates on roughly 500 acres of disturbance spread over four (4) panel regions.
Geosyntec’s Scope of Services
Upon Notice to Proceed, Geosyntec conducted field investigations while also reviewing construction documents, narrative, studies, and calculations.
As part of the Scope, Geosyntec developed a set of Memoranda that:
- Summarized our observations, assumptions and findings, noting any deficiencies or irregularities in the field and the documents provided.
- Assembled a set of Recommendations, to include a Corrective Action Plan, to remedy the issues and challenges experienced on site.
- Collaborated with a Contractor to provide a Probable Opinion of Cost to implement the solutions.
Quick QualNo pages found in your document. What is a Quick Qual?
- Location: Pantego, NC
- Client: Wilkinson Solar, LLC (Dominion Energy)
- Project Practice Areas: Water and Wastewater, Waste Management, Water and Natural Resources
- Type of Facility: Solar Owner’s Engineer Support
- Services Provided: Peer Review and Deficiency Reporting, Corrective Action Recommendations, Erosion and Sediment Control (ESC), Stormwater Design (SWM), Cost Estimations, Construction Support
- Type of Work: Site Civil Design
- Governing Regulation: State and local