Since 2007, ATM, a Geosyntec company, has provided full marina design, engineering, and consulting services for the installation of flagship marinas within the Dubai Marina District that account for approximately 550 berths ranging in length from 8 to 40 meters.
These facilities include the Dubai Marina Yacht Club, West Bay Marina, East Marina, Marina Mall, and Club House Marina. ATM has provided marina conceptual planning and navigational assessments, marina tender design and documentation, liaison with local authorities for obtaining approvals, and supervision of the marine construction works. ATM also planned and designed four “pocket marinas” sited in four strategic locations in the Dubai Marina District. The pocket marinas were constructed to host vessels of 8m to 65m in length for use by brokerage, charter and event companies.
Quick QualNo pages found in your document. What is a Quick Qual?
- Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Client: Emaar Leisure Group
- Project Practice Areas: Coastal & Waterfront
- Type of Facility: marina
- Services Provided: conceptual marina layouts; engineering design and tender services; navigational assessments; permitting and approvals; construction administration services; operations and management consulting
- Type of Work: engineering, permitting, construction administration, and O&M