Geosyntec is a fully integrated consulting and engineering firm focused on providing our clients with high-value services and solutions for their complex civil site engineering and design challenges.
As a core service within our firm, we guide our clients through design, permitting, construction, and long-term management of their civil site projects. Our practitioners have designed, constructed, and managed hundreds of projects and sites of all sizes throughout the world.
Our holistic approach to our civil site engineering and design services incorporates concept planning and design through to completion and management of roads and streets, pavement designs, grading and earthworks projects, stormwater and sanitary sewers, utilities, and various other projects and services including:
- concept development;
- project planning;
- field and laboratory investigations;
- environmental impact studies;
- data management and visualization services;
- permitting and compliance consulting;
- construction plans and specifications;
- construction cost estimating and scheduling;
- bid package preparation and bid evaluation;
- construction management and quality assurance;
- facility or remediation system operation and optimization; and
- facility or system decommissioning and closure.
Advancing the State of the Practice
Geosyntec's engineers and scientists offer clients demonstrated technology and practice leadership for any of their civil site engineering and design needs. Our award-winning practitioners are innovators within the industry and participate in applied research, first-to-field deployment of emerging technology, and act as university liaisons. These capabilities provide us with a powerful set of tools to create solutions that are highly valued by clients around the world.