Utilizing our expertise in geotechnical and geoenvironmental foundation engineering, water resources management, and environmental management, Geosyntec provides a full range of innovative services for new and existing dams, dikes, reservoirs, levees, and conveyance systems. Our practitioners respond to unique technical and environmental challenges facing federal, state, municipal, industrial, and private owners and operators to create site-specific solutions that are efficient, cost effective, and enduring.
Our practitioners create site-specific solutions utilizing our expertise in geotechnical and geoenvironmental foundation engineering. Our services include:
- Design and design review for new structures and rehabilitation and enhancement projects;
- Structural analysis for concrete, roller compacted concrete, appurtenant hydraulic structures, and arch and gravity dams;
- Earthquake analyses to evaluate the performance of earthen structures under seismic events;
- Water resource engineering in support of dam, dike, and levee design and performance evaluations including hydrology and hydraulic studies to assess probable flood levels and flood storage;
- Performance assessment of existing structures using the latest modeling and analytical tools to evaluate the structural integrity of earthen structures under a variety of conditions, including those associated with climate change;
- Licensing and permitting of modifications to existing structures to expedite rehabilitation and enhancement projects;
- Construction management, construction oversight, and comprehensive CQA/CQC;
- Rehabilitation of existing structures including development of practical alternatives, alternatives analysis, and implementation of selected remedial options;
- Design and inspection of levees, dams, and other retaining structures associated with cooling waters and other residuals management for the Power Industries.